We are looking for a talented Senior Engineer with a personality that meshes well with our in-house team. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience as a Software Engineer and Solutions Architect and has experience working with Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and Docker. We’re looking for candidates that are strong in Python (or Go), and have some leadership/management experience working in a mobile-app focused technology team.
This role will report directly to the executive team and will be responsible for managing and leading the backend, infrastructure, and mobile teams, along with building and scaling new teams in the future.
What You Need for this Position
- Design, develop, test, and maintain backend microservices and automation
- Design and build systems with automated instrumentation, alerting, and monitoring
- Understand data storage optimization including sharding/caching/etc
- Hire and scale QA engineering resources
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- Become the go-to technical product expert in the engineering organization to help provide management, technical guidance, and mentorship to the backend/infrastructure/mobile engineering teams
- Solve a wide range of technical problems, from architecting new systems to finding and addressing bottlenecks
- Work alongside the executive leadership team to share engineering insights and status updates
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer
- 4+ years of experience with modern web services architectures, Cloud Platform (Google Cloud, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- 3+ years of working with Python and other backend languages
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL and NoSQL datastores
- 1+ years of leadership experience as a team leader/manager or higher
Additional Ideal Qualifications:
- Experience with telecommunications technologies such as Asterisk, FreeSwitch, OpenSIPS, Kamalio
- Experience with Go (Golang)
We want top talent, who are driven to achieve, but know that teamwork is the key to their own success. We pride ourselves on putting people and our company culture first. We offer competitive compensation, medical, vision, and dental health benefits, free gym access in our building, generous PTO, and more.
Number of vacancy