Technology marketer engineer
· Collaborating with the marketing team on product development and campaign strategies.
· Determining the technical scope of envisaged projects and providing technical input.
· Anticipating technical product needs and integrating desired functionalities into the design.
· Developing technical marketing materials and products, monitoring product performance, and resolving errors.
· Training marketing teams on product specifications and functionalities.
· Accompanying marketing teams to marketing events, product launches, and client locations.
· Delivering presentations and performing product demonstrations.
· Answering client queries and providing technical product support.
· Documenting processes and compiling user manuals for the marketing team and clients.
· Contributing to marketing strategies by researching market trends and associated technologies.
Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proficient in English
Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
Persistent and results-oriented
Patient and able to handle customer rejection
High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
Be the first to know happenings arround our business and the tech ecosystem.